We are seeking a bright, enthusiastic, computer literate person to join our busy New Homes Team at our Exeter office. Purpose of the role include:
- File management, client liaison
- General paralegal duties
- To maintain and manage documentation effectively and within agreed timescales.
- To integrate with the team, work closely with and provide a high level of service.
- Assisting with due diligence, undertaking of conveyancing searches, preparing reports on title and drafting transaction documents.
- Completing Stamp Duty Land Tax Land Returns and Land Registry applications.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Previous Paralegal or Legal Exec experience in a property related role.
- Previous experience of a case / document management system, online portals, Microsoft office applications
And possess the following key skills and personal qualities:
- IT literate with a good knowledge and high degree of competency in the use of Microsoft Word.
- Excellent organisational skills with acute attention to detail
- Has strong administration with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and manner
- Flexible and able to use own initiative and requiring limited guidance
- A motivated self-starter who is a good team player
- Has typing speeds of 60 WPM +
- Is able to remain calm under pressure whilst working to multiple deadlines
A DBS disclosure is required for this post. For further details or to apply for the position please contact / send your CV to email@example.com