We are seeking a bright, enthusiastic, computer literate person to join our busy family / matrimonial department whose priorities are exceptional client care, to work as part of a team, advising the firm’s clients on a wide range of family law matters to include: divorce, civil partnership, separation, cohabitee issues, family finance and children matters.
Job type: Fee earning
Salary: Competitive / Negotiable
Hours: 36.25 per week
The successful candidate will:
- Manage their own day to day caseload effectively
- Perform work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the firms risk management procedures
- Keep up to date with changes and developments in areas of law
- Build and maintain a network of contacts and referrers
- Play an active part in the marketing of the department and assist with building strong client relations
Desirable areas of experience:
- Family law matters to include: divorce, civil partnership, separation, cohabitee issues, family finance and children matters.
- A knowledge of the legal aid system desirable but not essential
Dunn & Baker Solicitors are offering for the right individual excellent prospects for career development and also a competitive salary.
For further details or to apply for the position please contact / send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A DBS check is required for this post.