We currently have a vacancy for an Administration Assistant to join the business administration department within our Exeter office on a full time basis. This is not a legal secretarial role, it is a non-legal support role.
We are seeking someone who:
- Is a team player
- Has a can do attitude
- Is willing to undertake and be positively involved in a wide variety of tasks
- Is adept at multi-tasking
- Has good telephone, interpersonal and communication skills
- Has basic IT knowledge
- Has excellent organisational skills
- Has a confident and friendly manner
- Has good word processing and audio typing skills
- Preferably has previous experience of working in a professional office
- Will contribute to the smooth running of the firm
About the role:
The business administration team help facilitate the compliance and resources side of the business. It is a very varied role and includes, but is not limited to, providing first line IT support, training (providing and arranging), marketing, organising events, maintaining compliance records, updating the firm’s website, setting up IT equipment, organising the occasional room move and liaising with third party providers.
We are a small friendly team whose main aims are to ensure their colleagues have the tools they need to be able to work effectively and to support the firm’s regulatory and internal compliance.
You will be provided with all task-associated training in-house on the job. You will be required to undertake a manual handling and moving course via an external training provider.
As a firm, we are committed to achieving the highest possible standards of service, as well as aiming for continual improvement of ourselves as professionals to reach our full potential.
A DBS check is required for this post. For further details or to apply for the position please contact/send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.