We currently have a vacancy for a Legal Secretary to join our personal injury team in our Exeter Office on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualities:
– 6 months or more in a similar role
– confidence in their secretarial abilities
– typing speeds of 60 WPM +
– strong administration with excellent verbal and written communication skills
– is a team player with a great eye for detail
– is able to remain calm under pressure whilst working to multiple deadlines
– is professional, motivated and personable
About the role:
– responsible for providing support to the personal injury team fee earners
– required to provide excellent client care at all times, in compliance with the company’s procedures
– manage client files as will be speaking with clients
– provide daily administration
– any other duties as and when required
A DBS check is required for this post.