Dunn & Baker is a progressive and forward thinking practice who are committed to providing a high level of service to all clients.
We are seeking a Personal Injury and Medical Negligence Paralegal / Trainee Fee Earner.
The successful candidate will be joining our busy Claimant Personal Injury and Medical Negligence Department to assist the team with their caseloads including high value/catastrophic cases and in time with appropriate training will also have the opportunity to run your own caseload of Personal Injury and Medical negligence cases. You will have client contact and will assist with document preparation and case management.
The team handles a wide variety of Personal Injury Claims including road traffic accidents, accidents at work and public liability claims, in respect of our medical negligence cases these include claims against Hospital Trusts, GPs, Dentists and Ambulance Trusts.
You will also be expected to assist with the Department’s business development.
You will be a Paralegal or Trainee Fee Earner with some experience in personal injury and/or medical negligence claims. Ideally you will have a technical and procedural grasp of running personal injury and/or medical negligence cases.
You will possess the following key skills and personal qualities:
- IT literate with a good knowledge and high degree of competency in the use of Microsoft Word and with possible experience of a case management system and of using online portals .
- Excellent organisational skills with acute attention to detail
- Has strong administration with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and manner
- Flexible and able to use own initiative and requiring limited guidance
- A motivated self-starter who is a good team player
- Is able to remain calm under pressure whilst working to multiple deadlines
- Be interested in business development
Dunn & Baker Solicitors are offering for the right individual, excellent prospects for career development and also a competitive salary.
A DBS disclosure is required for this post. For further details or to apply for the position please contact / send your CV to email@example.com