Ministry of Defence

You can claim compensation if you were injured or got an illness while serving in the armed forces (including the reserve forces).

You can also claim if you were injured during a service-related activity, eg a training exercise or for conditions you had before service if you feel your service made them worse.

If you are a civilian employee of the MOD you can still bring a claim for injury or illness suffered at work.

Claims against The Ministry of Defence can often be very complex. You need specialist advice.

If you wish to bring a claim please contact our specialist lawyers for free no obligation advice on 01392 285000.