We are currently looking to recruit an experienced dispute resolution lawyer to head our general dispute resolution department.
Job type: Fee earning
Salary: Competitive / Negotiable
Hours: 36.25 per week
The successful candidate will:
- Have broad experience and strong technical ability
- Be responsible for the day to day management of the team including acting as an escalation point for junior or non-qualified members of the team
- Manage their own day to day caseload effectively
- Perform work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the firms risk management procedures
- Keep up to date with changes and developments in areas of law
- Build and maintain a network of contacts and referrers
Desirable areas of experience:
- Inheritance Act and Contentious Probate
- Contract disputes
- Civil procedure
- Shareholder and Partnership disputes
- Debt collection
- Construction disputes
- Housing/landlord and tenant disputes
- Boundary disputes
Dunn & Baker Solicitors are offering excellent prospects for career development and also a competitive salary for the right individual.
For further details or to apply for the position please contact / send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DBS check is required for this post.